6) My parents fed me healthy foods, teaching me to take care of my body. I wasn’t allowed to have fast food or sugary cereals (except for on special ocassions), and thanks to them, I have never had a cavity in my life!
7) They let me choose my own path in life. Instead of trying to push me to do something that they wanted me to do, they allowed me to explore my options, and to make my own decisions on what I wanted to do with my future.
8) My dad taught me these 10 important things that have shaped the person that I am today.
9) And my mom taught me these 10 important things that have shaped the person that I am today.
10) By having wonderful parents who have taught me how to live, how to love and how to grow, I have in turn become a parent who is hopefully doing all of the same right things for my lovely little ones.
|My parents and I at a 70s-themed birthday party – no, my mom doesn’t really have an afro|